By 2020, one-third of the world's population, or 2.5 billion people, will be younger than 18. And in the next 10 years, teens in the U.S. will number 31 million.
What is TeenFax?
TeenFax allows students to document, manage and update all of their school and life accomplishments online, as they happen. The system allows the user to verify items, receive recommendations and generate a detailed report, which can be used to facilitate obtaining a job or being accepted into the college of their choice.
TeenFax aims to be the preferred platform of student records, where students store important historical data from the ages of 12 through 22, with an easy to understand and fun interface they will use regularly.
What Problem Does This Solve?
Kids today are involved in many activities, receive awards and certificates, participate in clubs, make the honor roll, become members of an honor society, play sports, volunteer and have many accomplishments throughout their school careers, that are simply not documented. They do not have an easy way to track this information for future reference.
Obtaining a job and being accepted into the college of choice are more competitive than ever, so students need a way to differentiate themselves from other candidates who are vying for the same opportunities.
TeenFax provides students with an easy to use web based system for documenting and maintaining a history of their accomplishments. It compiles these items into a detailed, preformatted report that is automatically generated for the student, with no design or layout needed.
A detailed TeenFax report provides an employer or college admissions officer with incredible insight into the background of the student from an early age, helping that student stand out from those candidates without a similar report. It will also ultimately enable colleges to utilize TeenFax to search for and recruit students based on certain background criteria.
With TeenFax, Students are encouraged to Achieve More throughout their school careers to ensure their report is complete and represents an impressive body of accomplishments. (S.A.M. – Students Achieve More™ with TeenFax)
Benefits of TeenFax
- Increases the chance of securing employment and/or getting accepted into the college of their choice.
- Ability to have accomplishments electronically verified by contacts and receive recommendations all with one process.
- Create an archive of accomplishments that can be accessed for many years.
- Encourages students to achieve more so they can be sure to have a report full of accomplishments.
- Makes the recording of children's accomplishments easy. Rather than racking their brains during senior year trying to remember years of accomplishments for a college application, parents can work with their kids to ensure that all items are documented within TeenFax throughout their school careers.
- Increases the opportunity to obtain scholarships. Their children will stand out from the rest of the candidates applying for scholarship money.
For High Schools
- Encourages their Students to Achieve More. Students who participate in more activities and accomplish more will have more detailed TeenFax reports.
- Helps students obtain jobs and get accepted into college, improving the school's statistics of student success.
- Helps guidance counselors obtain a more 360 degree view of the student to suggest where they should focus their efforts to become more well rounded and over achieve.
- Guides employers to select the best candidate from all applicants by providing a more detailed view of the student's background.
- Allows employers to search the database to find candidates that meet specific criteria the employer feels would make the student perfect for the job.
- Assists admissions officers to differentiate between the thousands of applications they receive by providing a student report showing very well rounded bodies of accomplishments over a longer period of time.
- Allows recruiters to search the database to find students that meet specific criteria the college is looking for in new applicants.
A TeenFax report shows that the student has spent the time and effort to chronicle his/her accomplishments and is proud of those accomplishments.